in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Janeka, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Janeka mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Janeka
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for jewel, the sparkle in your eye.
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
N is for narrator, tell many stories
E is for enrich, a quality you share.
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
A is for absolute, for you know your mind.
Where is the name Janeka popular?
Popularity of Janeka as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Janeka as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Delaware, New York, or Virginia.
Fun Facts about the name Janeka
- How Popular is the name Janeka? Janeka is the 23,680th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Janeka have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 249 babies born with the first name Janeka in the United States. That's more than enough people named Janeka to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Janeka? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1974 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Janeka born? The highest recorded use of the first name Janeka was in 1991 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Janeka Factoid: According to the 1991 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Janeka is not a popular baby girl's name in Tennessee. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Tennessee have the same name as you in 1991.
- Weird things about the name Janeka: Your name in reverse order is Akenaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Najkae. How do you pronounce that?
What Janeka's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Janeka born Aug 11, 1933
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Janeka
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).