in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Janitza, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Janitza" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Janitza
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Janitza
- How Popular is the name Janitza? Janitza is the 21,703rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Janitza have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 284 babies born with the first name Janitza in the United States. That's more than enough people named Janitza to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Janitza? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1980 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Janitza born? The highest recorded use of the first name Janitza was in 2005 with a total of 17 babies.
- Random Janitza Factoid: According to the 1992 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Janitza is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1992.
- Weird things about the name Janitza: Your name in reverse order is Aztinaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Anjzita. How do you pronounce that?
What Janitza's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Janitza mean?
Jis for joyful, the spirit you spread.
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Tis for time, you give to friends.
Zis for zest, your zeal for life.
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Past life for Janitza born Dec 29, 1928
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Name poster for Janitza
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).