in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Janyra, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Janyra" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Janyra
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Janyra
- How Popular is the name Janyra? Janyra is the 36,210th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Janyra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 95 babies born with the first name Janyra in the United States. That's more than enough people named Janyra to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Janyra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Janyra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Janyra was in 2004 with a total of 17 babies.
- Weird things about the name Janyra: Your name in reverse order is Arynaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aarjny. How do you pronounce that?
What Janyra's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Janyra mean?
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Ais for assertive, a great leader
Past life for Janyra born Oct 6, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Janyra
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).