in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jaquil, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jaquil mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jaquil
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for jolly, the fun side!
A is for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Q is for quality, quality of character.
U is for uncanny, the way you know what to do.
I is for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
L is for luster, your shine.
Fun Facts about the name Jaquil
- How Popular is the name Jaquil? Jaquil is the 27,613th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jaquil have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 183 babies born with the first name Jaquil in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jaquil to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jaquil? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1989 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Jaquil first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jaquil is Friday, August 3rd, 1984.
- What year had the most people named Jaquil born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jaquil was in 1994 with a total of 24 babies.
- Random Jaquil Factoid: According to the 1994 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jaquil is not a popular baby boy's name in Pennsylvania. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Pennsylvania have the same name as you in 1994.
- Weird things about the name Jaquil: Your name in reverse order is Liuqaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ajilqu. How do you pronounce that?
What Jaquil's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jaquil born Dec 31, 1988
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Jaquil
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).