in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jasai, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jasai" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Jasai such as celebrities named Jasai.
Origin and Meaning of Jasai
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Jasai
- How Popular is the name Jasai? Jasai is the 23,428th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jasai have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 246 babies born with the first name Jasai in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jasai to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jasai? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jasai born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jasai was in 2015 with a total of 37 babies.
- Random Jasai Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jasai is not a popular baby boy's name in Maryland. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Maryland have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Jasai: Your name in reverse order is Iasaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jsaia. How do you pronounce that?
What Jasai's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jasai mean?
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Sis for special, you are, you know!
Ais for adaptable, whenever things change
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Past life for Jasai born Apr 30, 1941
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Jasai
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.