in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jaselyn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jaselyn" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Jaselyn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Jaselyn
- How Popular is the name Jaselyn? Jaselyn is the 19,600th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jaselyn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 344 babies born with the first name Jaselyn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jaselyn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jaselyn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1980 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jaselyn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jaselyn was in 2013 with a total of 23 babies.
- Random Jaselyn Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jaselyn is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Jaselyn: Your name in reverse order is Nylesaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jeansly. How do you pronounce that?
What Jaselyn's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jaselyn mean?
Jis for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Sis for scholar, the brilliant in you.
Eis for enrich, a quality you share.
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Nis for novel, don't get too complicated!
Past life for Jaselyn born Jun 17, 2005
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Jaselyn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).