in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Jaskaran
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jaskaran, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jaskaran" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Jaskaran such as celebrities named Jaskaran.
Origin and Meaning of Jaskaran
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Jaskaran
Jaskaran Singh is a notable person. Jaskaran was born on September 4th, 1989 in Mohali.
Fun Facts about the name Jaskaran
- How Popular is the name Jaskaran? Jaskaran is the 19,608th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jaskaran have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 344 babies born with the first name Jaskaran in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jaskaran to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jaskaran? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 12 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jaskaran born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jaskaran was in 2002 with a total of 28 babies.
- Random Jaskaran Factoid: According to the 2003 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jaskaran is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 12 babies in California have the same name as you in 2003.
- Weird things about the name Jaskaran: Your name in reverse order is Naraksaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ajnakars. How do you pronounce that?
What Jaskaran's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jaskaran mean?
Jis for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Sis for superb, a great attitude about life.
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Ais for action, something to take now
Ris for rewards, from your hard work
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Past life for Jaskaran born Jun 23, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Jaskaran
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.