Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Jasmond
Fun Facts about the name Jasmond
- How many people with the first name Jasmond have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 124 babies born with the first name Jasmond in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jasmond to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jasmond? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1981 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Jasmond first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jasmond is Saturday, September 28th, 1929.
- What year had the most people named Jasmond born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jasmond was in 1988 with a total of 17 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jasmond: Your name in reverse order is Dnomsaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Samojdn. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Jasmond popular?
Popularity of Jasmond as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Jasmond as a last name in each of the states. See other popular names in Ohio.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jasmond" mean? The list below shows the origins of Jasmond as well as things modernly associated with the name Jasmond such as celebrities named Jasmond.
Other Inspirations for the Name Jasmond
What does the name Jasmond mean?
Jis for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Ais for admirable, you certainly are!
Sis for serious, not always joking.
Mis for musical, your hidden talent!
Ois for ornate, nothing plain here!
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Dis for discreet, you can keep a secret.
Past life for Jasmond born Feb 7, 2007
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.