in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jatasia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jatasia" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Jatasia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Jatasia
- How Popular is the name Jatasia? Jatasia is the 40,454th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jatasia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 72 babies born with the first name Jatasia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jatasia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jatasia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1992 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jatasia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jatasia was in 2007 with a total of 12 babies.
- Random Jatasia Factoid: According to the 1992 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jatasia is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1992.
- Weird things about the name Jatasia: Your name in reverse order is Aisataj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Astaija. How do you pronounce that?
What Jatasia's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jatasia mean?
Jis for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Tis for time, you give to friends.
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Sis for success, in all you will do.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Past life for Jatasia born Oct 7, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Jatasia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).