in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jatavia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jatavia mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jatavia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for joy, that you always bring.
A is for accomplished, in all that you do.
T is for treat, that you always are.
A is for admirable, you certainly are!
V is for verve! Your enthusiasm!
I is for important, the search for all parts of life that are
A is for attractive, inside and out
Fun Facts about the name Jatavia
- How Popular is the name Jatavia? Jatavia is the 18,201st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jatavia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 403 babies born with the first name Jatavia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jatavia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jatavia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1985 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jatavia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jatavia was in 2001 with a total of 37 babies.
- Random Jatavia Factoid: According to the 2000 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jatavia is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2000.
- Weird things about the name Jatavia: Your name in reverse order is Aivataj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Taaivaj. How do you pronounce that?
What Jatavia's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jatavia born Sep 25, 1925
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Jatavia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).