in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Javina, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Javina mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Javina
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for joyful, the spirit you spread.
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
V is for vitality, your lust for living.
I is for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
A is for accountable, someone to be counted on
Fun Facts about the name Javina
- How Popular is the name Javina? Javina is the 86,490th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Javina have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Javina in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Javina? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2009 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Javina born? The highest recorded use of the first name Javina was in 2009 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Javina: Your name in reverse order is Anivaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aanijv. How do you pronounce that?
What Javina's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Javina born Aug 7, 1984
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Javina
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).