in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jawanza, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jawanza mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jawanza
"Jawanza" is a name of African origin, and it means "Dependable". It's a name commonly given to
Fun Facts about the name Jawanza
- How Popular is the name Jawanza? Jawanza is the 26,077th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jawanza have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 206 babies born with the first name Jawanza in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jawanza to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jawanza? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- When was Jawanza first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jawanza is Friday, March 12th, 1948.
- What year had the most people named Jawanza born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jawanza was in 1993 with a total of 19 babies.
- Random Jawanza Factoid: According to the 1993 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jawanza is not a popular baby boy's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1993.
- Weird things about the name Jawanza: Your name in reverse order is Aznawaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aawzjan. How do you pronounce that?
What Jawanza's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jawanza born Aug 29, 1957
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Jawanza
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).