in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Jaydrian
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jaydrian, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jaydrian" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Jaydrian
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Jaydrian
- How Popular is the name Jaydrian? Jaydrian is the 29,885th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jaydrian have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 150 babies born with the first name Jaydrian in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jaydrian to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jaydrian? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jaydrian born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jaydrian was in 2011 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Jaydrian Factoid: According to the 2012 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jaydrian is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2012.
- Weird things about the name Jaydrian: Your name in reverse order is Nairdyaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ndarayij. How do you pronounce that?
What Jaydrian's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jaydrian mean?
Jis for joy, that you always bring.
Ais for adaptable, whenever things change
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Dis for dignity, no one disputes this trait!
Ris for relax, you know how!
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Past life for Jaydrian born Dec 2, 1992
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Jaydrian
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).