in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jayelle, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jayelle" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Jayelle
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Jayelle
- How Popular is the name Jayelle? Jayelle is the 31,006th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jayelle have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 138 babies born with the first name Jayelle in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jayelle to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jayelle? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2005 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Jayelle first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jayelle is Thursday, December 5th, 1918.
- What year had the most people named Jayelle born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jayelle was in 2010 with a total of 18 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jayelle: Your name in reverse order is Elleyaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eallejy. How do you pronounce that?
What Jayelle's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jayelle mean?
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Lis for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
Lis for lively, your life is full of energy!
Eis for expressive, not one to hold within.
Past life for Jayelle born Oct 4, 1962
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Jayelle
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).