in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jayen, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jayen mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jayen
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for joy, that you always bring.
A is for altruism, the unselfish you.
Y is for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
E is for enchant, for enchant you will.
N is for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Notable Persons Named Jayen
Jayen Varma is a ragazz, funk, fusion, experimental, jazz fusion, and experimental music bassist. He plays Bass guitar, Mridangam, and Drum kit. His ongoing career started in 1981. Jayen was given the name Kerala Varma Jaya Kumar on February 3rd, 1961.
Fun Facts about the name Jayen
- How Popular is the name Jayen? Jayen is the 29,687th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jayen have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 157 babies born with the first name Jayen in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jayen to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jayen? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Jayen first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jayen is Sunday, August 14th, 1910.
- What year had the most people named Jayen born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jayen was in 2009 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Jayen Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jayen is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Jayen: Your name in reverse order is Neyaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yejna. How do you pronounce that?
What Jayens Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jayen born Apr 20, 1957
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 700. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Name poster for Jayen
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.