in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jazalyn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jazalyn" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Jazalyn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Jazalyn
- How Popular is the name Jazalyn? Jazalyn is the 20,072nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jazalyn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 329 babies born with the first name Jazalyn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jazalyn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jazalyn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1993 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jazalyn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jazalyn was in 2009 with a total of 29 babies.
- Random Jazalyn Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jazalyn is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Jazalyn: Your name in reverse order is Nylazaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Njaazyl. How do you pronounce that?
What Jazalyn's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jazalyn mean?
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Ais for agreeable, the best side of you!
Zis for zip, the quickness in your step!
Ais for aspirations, many to be attained
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Nis for natural, the genuine side of you.
Past life for Jazalyn born Jun 11, 1973
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Jazalyn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).