Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Jazelle
How popular is the baby name Jazelle in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Jazelle
- How many people with the first name Jazelle have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 2,011 babies born with the first name Jazelle in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jazelle to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jazelle? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1953 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jazelle born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jazelle was in 2007 with a total of 183 babies.
- Random Jazelle Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jazelle is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 36 babies in California have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Jazelle: Your name in reverse order is Ellezaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ezleajl. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Jazelle popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jazelle" mean? The list below shows the origins of Jazelle as well as things modernly associated with the name Jazelle such as celebrities named Jazelle.
Other Inspirations for the Name Jazelle
What does the name Jazelle mean?
Jis for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Zis for zip, the quickness in your step!
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Eis for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Past life for Jazelle born Apr 11, 1980
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.