Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Jazlyn
How popular is the baby name Jazlyn in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Jazlyn
- How many people with the first name Jazlyn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 11,425 babies born with the first name Jazlyn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jazlyn to occupy the country of Tuvalu with an estimated population of 10,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jazlyn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1981 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jazlyn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jazlyn was in 2008 with a total of 859 babies.
- Random Jazlyn Factoid: According to the 2012 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jazlyn is not a popular baby girl's name in Connecticut. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Connecticut have the same name as you in 2012.
- Weird things about the name Jazlyn: Your name in reverse order is Nylzaj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jzyaln. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Jazlyn popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jazlyn" mean? The list below shows the origins of Jazlyn as well as things modernly associated with the name Jazlyn such as celebrities named Jazlyn.
Origin and Meaning of Jazlyn
The name "Jazlyn" is of American origin, and it means "Combination of Jazz and Lynn". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Modern invention, from Jasmine and Lyn.
- A female given name
Other Inspirations for the Name Jazlyn
What does the name Jazlyn mean?
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Zis for zest, your zeal for life.
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Past life for Jazlyn born Sep 29, 1968
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
You had an artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.