Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Jeevan
How popular is the baby name Jeevan in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Jeevan
- How many people with the first name Jeevan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 356 babies born with the first name Jeevan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jeevan to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jeevan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1987 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Jeevan first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jeevan is Wednesday, September 12th, 1951.
- What year had the most people named Jeevan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jeevan was in 2012 with a total of 31 babies.
- Random Jeevan Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jeevan is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Jeevan: Your name in reverse order is Naveej. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Neejav. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jeevan" mean? The list below shows the origins of Jeevan as well as things modernly associated with the name Jeevan such as celebrities named Jeevan.
Origin and Meaning of Jeevan
The name "Jeevan" is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin, and it means "Giving life". It's a name commonly given to boys.
Other Inspirations for the Name Jeevan
Jeevan Se Bhari
Jis for joyful, the spirit you spread.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Eis for expressive, not one to hold within.
Vis for vitality, your lust for living.
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Past life for Jeevan born Aug 7, 1989
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.