in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jema, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jema mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jema
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Jema
Muhammadro-sae Jema is an athlete for the Yala United F.C.
Fun Facts about the name Jema
- How Popular is the name Jema? Jema is the 21,331st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jema have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 302 babies born with the first name Jema in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jema to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jema? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Jema first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jema is Sunday, July 22nd, 1888.
- What year had the most people named Jema born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jema was in 2011 with a total of 26 babies.
- Random Jema Factoid: According to the 2000 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jema is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2000.
- Weird things about the name Jema: Your name in reverse order is Amej. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jmea. How do you pronounce that?
What Jema's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jema born May 4, 1997
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Jema
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.