in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jemell, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jemell mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jemell
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for joyful, the spirit you spread.
E is for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
M is for marvelous, which is how others see you
E is for expressive, not one to hold within.
L is for lucky, who is more?
L is for loyalty, that you show.
Fun Facts about the name Jemell
- How Popular is the name Jemell? Jemell is the 30,441st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jemell have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 149 babies born with the first name Jemell in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jemell to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jemell? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1973 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Jemell first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jemell is Sunday, August 15th, 1948.
- What year had the most people named Jemell born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jemell was in 1980 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jemell: Your name in reverse order is Llemej. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lejlme. How do you pronounce that?
What Jemell's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jemell born Aug 7, 1986
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Jemell
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).