- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jesha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jesha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Jesha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Jesha
- How Popular is the name Jesha? Jesha is the 57,260th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 24 babies born with the first name Jesha in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1980 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jesha was in 1991 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsej. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jahse. How do you pronounce that?
What Jesha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jesha mean?
Jis for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Eis for electric, a sparkling trait!
Sis for success, in all you will do.
His for honest, something you hold dear.
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Past life for Jesha born Jan 7, 1969
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Jesha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).