in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jeslie, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jeslie" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Jeslie
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Jeslie
- How Popular is the name Jeslie? Jeslie is the 39,947th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jeslie have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 74 babies born with the first name Jeslie in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jeslie to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jeslie? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- When was Jeslie first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jeslie is Sunday, January 9th, 1910.
- What year had the most people named Jeslie born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jeslie was in 2002 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jeslie: Your name in reverse order is Eilsej. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jliees. How do you pronounce that?
What Jeslie's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jeslie mean?
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Sis for share, your talents, time, and possessions with others
Lis for life, that you live so well.
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Eis for explorer, always ready for the next journey
Past life for Jeslie born May 24, 1961
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Jeslie
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).