Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Jimma
Fun Facts about the name Jimma
- How many people with the first name Jimma have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 80 babies born with the first name Jimma in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jimma to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jimma? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1953 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Jimma first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jimma is Sunday, April 27th, 1884.
- What year had the most people named Jimma born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jimma was in 2013 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jimma: Your name in reverse order is Ammij. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jamim. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jimma" mean? The list below shows the origins of Jimma as well as things modernly associated with the name Jimma such as celebrities named Jimma.
Other Inspirations for the Name Jimma
Jimma Ethiopia Map
Jimma Ethiopia Weather
Jimma University Address
What does the name Jimma mean?
Jis for joyful, the spirit you spread.
Iis for interest, you show in others.
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Mis for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
Ais for adaptable, whenever things change
Past life for Jimma born Jun 7, 1947
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.