in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jini, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jini" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Jini such as celebrities named Jini.
Origin and Meaning of Jini
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Jini
Jini Dellaccio was a noteworthy person. Jini was born on January 31st, 1917. She breathed her last breath on July 3rd, 2014.
Fun Facts about the name Jini
- How Popular is the name Jini? Jini is the 42,831st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jini have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 61 babies born with the first name Jini in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jini? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1947 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Jini first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jini is Thursday, June 16th, 1892.
- What year had the most people named Jini born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jini was in 1948 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jini: Your name in reverse order is Inij. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Inji. How do you pronounce that?
What Jini's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jini mean?
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Iis for innovator, always improving
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Iis for important, the search for all parts of life that are
Past life for Jini born Sep 30, 1998
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 1625. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Jini
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.