Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Jiya
How popular is the baby name Jiya in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Jiya
- How many people with the first name Jiya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,270 babies born with the first name Jiya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jiya to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jiya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Jiya first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jiya is Wednesday, October 12th, 1927.
- What year had the most people named Jiya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jiya was in 2008 with a total of 141 babies.
- Random Jiya Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jiya is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 10 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Jiya: Your name in reverse order is Ayij. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aiyj. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Jiya popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jiya" mean? The list below shows the origins of Jiya as well as things modernly associated with the name Jiya such as celebrities named Jiya.
Origin and Meaning of Jiya
The name "Jiya" is of Urdu,Indian origin, and it means "Piece of heart". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Jiya
Jiya Jale Lyrics
Jiya Laage Na
Jiya Lage Na
Jiya Re Lyrics
Jiya Jale Song
What does the name Jiya mean?
Jis for joy, that you always bring.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Yis for yippee, and the things that inspire you to yell it
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Past life for Jiya born Aug 21, 1996
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!