in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jocabed, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jocabed mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jocabed
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for jolly, the fun side!
O is for original, one of a kind!
C is for cuddle, those intimate moments you cherish.
A is for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
B is for bygone, never forgetting golden memories.
E is for expressive, not one to hold within.
D is for decisive, especially when it counts
Fun Facts about the name Jocabed
- How Popular is the name Jocabed? Jocabed is the 27,473rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jocabed have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 185 babies born with the first name Jocabed in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jocabed to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jocabed? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Jocabed first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jocabed is Sunday, September 3rd, 1939.
- What year had the most people named Jocabed born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jocabed was in 2007 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Jocabed Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jocabed is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Jocabed: Your name in reverse order is Debacoj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Abceojd. How do you pronounce that?
What Jocabed's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jocabed born Apr 30, 1970
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Jocabed
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).