Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Joena
Fun Facts about the name Joena
- How many people with the first name Joena have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Joena in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Joena? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1935 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Joena first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Joena is Monday, September 13th, 1897.
- What year had the most people named Joena born? The highest recorded use of the first name Joena was in 1935 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Joena: Your name in reverse order is Aneoj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jeoan. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Joena" mean? The list below shows the origins of Joena as well as things modernly associated with the name Joena such as celebrities named Joena.
Other Inspirations for the Name Joena
Joena (beard) Henry
Joena Chan Md
What does the name Joena mean?
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Eis for eager, let's get started!
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Past life for Joena born Nov 7, 1955
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.