in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jojuan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jojuan mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jojuan
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for joy, that you always bring.
O is for outgoing, so sociable are you
J is for joyful, the spirit you spread.
U is for understanding, you show for others.
A is for authentic, be real
N is for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Notable Persons Named Jojuan
JoJuan Armour is a football player. JoJuan was born on July 10th, 1976 in Toledo, Ohio.
Fun Facts about the name Jojuan
- How Popular is the name Jojuan? Jojuan is the 33,118th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jojuan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 123 babies born with the first name Jojuan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jojuan to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jojuan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1984 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- When was Jojuan first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jojuan is Tuesday, June 29th, 1926.
- What year had the most people named Jojuan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jojuan was in 2000 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jojuan: Your name in reverse order is Naujoj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Uajjon. How do you pronounce that?
What Jojuan's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jojuan born Nov 23, 1956
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Jojuan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.