in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Joki, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Joki mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Joki
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for joy, that you always bring.
O is for original, one of a kind!
K is for kindle, the warmth in others.
I is for inclusive, never leaving others out
Where is the name Joki popular?
Popularity of Joki as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Joki as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Michigan, Minnesota, or Montana.
Common first names for Joki
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Joki
People with the last name Joki are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Joki
- How Popular is the name Joki? As a last name Joki was the 54,864th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Joki first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Joki is Thursday, March 5th, 1908.
- How unique is the name Joki? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Joki. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Joki: Your name in reverse order is Ikoj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iojk. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Joki? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 375 people with the last name Joki.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Joki? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Joki as their last name since less than 1 person in 769k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Joki's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Joki born Aug 21, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Joki
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).