Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Joleah
Fun Facts about the name Joleah
- How many people with the first name Joleah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 101 babies born with the first name Joleah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Joleah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Joleah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1982 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Joleah first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Joleah is Wednesday, July 23rd, 1952.
- What year had the most people named Joleah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Joleah was in 2013 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Joleah: Your name in reverse order is Haeloj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ohljea. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Joleah" mean? The list below shows the origins of Joleah as well as things modernly associated with the name Joleah such as celebrities named Joleah.
Other Inspirations for the Name Joleah
What does the name Joleah mean?
Jis for joy, that you always bring.
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Lis for life, that you live so well.
Eis for endear, all those you touch.
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
His for handy, the helpful you.
Past life for Joleah born Nov 11, 1932
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, and lone gunman.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.