in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Jordache
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jordache, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jordache" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Jordache such as celebrities named Jordache.
Origin and Meaning of Jordache
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Jordache
Trevor Jordache is a soap character.
Fun Facts about the name Jordache
- How Popular is the name Jordache? Jordache is the 54,096th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jordache have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 30 babies born with the first name Jordache in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jordache? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1980 when it was given as a first name to 12 new born babies.
- When was Jordache first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Jordache is Thursday, February 23rd, 1978.
- What year had the most people named Jordache born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jordache was in 1980 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jordache: Your name in reverse order is Ehcadroj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eahcrodj. How do you pronounce that?
What Jordache's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jordache mean?
Jis for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Ois for outgoing, so sociable are you
Ris for radiant, it's your personality!
Dis for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Cis for confident, no doubts here!
His for hope, the encouragement you give.
Eis for eager, let's get started!
Past life for Jordache born Oct 5, 1973
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Jordache
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.