Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Joretta
How popular is the baby name Joretta in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Joretta
- How many people with the first name Joretta have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,033 babies born with the first name Joretta in the United States. That's more than enough people named Joretta to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Joretta? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1930 when it was given as a first name to 33 new born babies.
- When was Joretta first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Joretta is Tuesday, April 6th, 1886.
- What year had the most people named Joretta born? The highest recorded use of the first name Joretta was in 1931 with a total of 194 babies.
- Random Joretta Factoid: According to the 1931 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Joretta is not a popular baby girl's name in Ohio. Imagine that, only 25 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 1931.
- Weird things about the name Joretta: Your name in reverse order is Atteroj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Tjoatre. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Joretta popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Joretta" mean? The list below shows the origins of Joretta as well as things modernly associated with the name Joretta such as celebrities named Joretta.
Other Inspirations for the Name Joretta
What does the name Joretta mean?
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Ois for observant, nothing gets by you!
Ris for rock star, let it out!
Eis for elate, you make others happy.
Tis for treat, that you always are.
Tis for tried, tried and true you.
Ais for agreeable, the best side of you!
Past life for Joretta born Jun 11, 1963
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1525. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.