in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Joriel, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Joriel mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Joriel
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for jolly, the fun side!
O is for outgoing, so sociable are you
R is for rich, in the love from others
I is for intense, your zest of living.
E is for expert, in your chosen career
L is for luster, your shine.
Fun Facts about the name Joriel
- How Popular is the name Joriel? Joriel is the 41,012th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Joriel have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 72 babies born with the first name Joriel in the United States. That's more than enough people named Joriel to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Joriel? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2008 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Joriel born? The highest recorded use of the first name Joriel was in 2015 with a total of 14 babies.
- Random Joriel Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Joriel is not a popular baby boy's name in New York. Imagine that, only 6 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Joriel: Your name in reverse order is Leiroj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jorile. How do you pronounce that?
What Joriel's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Joriel born Mar 9, 1977
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Joriel
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).