in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Juleesa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Juleesa mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Juleesa
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for jubilant, the upbeat you!
U is for useful, always to others.
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
E is for easy going, no ruffles here.
E is for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
S is for sweet, your pleasing way.
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Fun Facts about the name Juleesa
- How Popular is the name Juleesa? Juleesa is the 58,352nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Juleesa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 24 babies born with the first name Juleesa in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Juleesa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1988 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Juleesa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Juleesa was in 1988 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Juleesa: Your name in reverse order is Aseeluj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ejelaus. How do you pronounce that?
What Juleesa's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Juleesa born Jul 15, 1935
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Juleesa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).