in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Juliany, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Juliany" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Juliany such as celebrities named Juliany.
Origin and Meaning of Juliany
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Juliany
Juliany Haynes Steward was an anthropologist. Juliany was born on January 31st, 1902 in Washington, D.C. He breathed his last breath on February 6th, 1972.
Fun Facts about the name Juliany
- How Popular is the name Juliany? Juliany is the 34,483rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Juliany have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 108 babies born with the first name Juliany in the United States. That's more than enough people named Juliany to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Juliany? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Juliany first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Juliany is Thursday, September 17th, 1970.
- What year had the most people named Juliany born? The highest recorded use of the first name Juliany was in 2012 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Juliany: Your name in reverse order is Ynailuj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lynijau. How do you pronounce that?
What Juliany's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Juliany mean?
Jis for jewel, the sparkle in your eye.
Uis for unite, you bring people together.
Lis for little, the little things you do.
Iis for ideals, no higher!
Ais for action, something to take now
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Past life for Juliany born Apr 4, 1951
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Juliany
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.