in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jyanna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Jyanna mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Jyanna
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
J is for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
A is for accord, the harmony you spread.
N is for novel, don't get too complicated!
N is for normal, step outside of the box!
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Fun Facts about the name Jyanna
- How Popular is the name Jyanna? Jyanna is the 50,854th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jyanna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 38 babies born with the first name Jyanna in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jyanna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2005 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jyanna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jyanna was in 2016 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Jyanna: Your name in reverse order is Annayj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aajnny. How do you pronounce that?
What Jyanna's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Jyanna born May 7, 1935
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Jyanna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).