- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Jylan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Jylan" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Jylan
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Jylan
- How Popular is the name Jylan? Jylan is the 37,992nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Jylan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 84 babies born with the first name Jylan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Jylan to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Jylan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Jylan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Jylan was in 2000 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Jylan Factoid: According to the 2000 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Jylan is not a popular baby boy's name in Louisiana. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Louisiana have the same name as you in 2000.
- Weird things about the name Jylan: Your name in reverse order is Nalyj. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ajnyl. How do you pronounce that?
What Jylan's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Jylan mean?
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Past life for Jylan born Mar 4, 1970
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1200. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Jylan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).