in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kaavya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kaavya mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kaavya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
A is for appreciative, of all you have
A is for activities, for you have many.
V is for valentine, a sweetheart you are!
Y is for yearn, your innermost desires.
A is for adaptable, whenever things change
Notable Persons Named Kaavya
Kaavya Singh is an actress and model. Kaavya was born Kaavya Singh on September 28th, 1990.
Fun Facts about the name Kaavya
- How Popular is the name Kaavya? Kaavya is the 20,358th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kaavya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 331 babies born with the first name Kaavya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kaavya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kaavya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1994 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kaavya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kaavya was in 2006 with a total of 40 babies.
- Random Kaavya Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kaavya is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Kaavya: Your name in reverse order is Ayvaak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kayaav. How do you pronounce that?
What Kaavya's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kaavya born Dec 10, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Kaavya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.