Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kael
How popular is the baby name Kael in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Kael
- How many people with the first name Kael have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 2,936 babies born with the first name Kael in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kael to occupy the territory of Svalbard and Jan Mayen (Norway) with an estimated population of 2,495 (as of March 1, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kael? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Kael first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kael is Monday, September 1st, 1941.
- What year had the most people named Kael born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kael was in 2009 with a total of 251 babies.
- Random Kael Factoid: According to the 2012 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kael is not a popular baby boy's name in Minnesota. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Minnesota have the same name as you in 2012.
- Weird things about the name Kael: Your name in reverse order is Leak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lake. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kael popular?
Popularity of Kael as a first name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kael" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kael as well as things modernly associated with the name Kael such as celebrities named Kael.
Origin and Meaning of Kael
The name "Kael" is of Irish origin, and it means "Slender". It's a name commonly given to boys.
From Proto-Finnic *kakla. Cognate with Finnish kaula.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kael
What does the name Kael mean?
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Eis for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Past life for Kael born Mar 30, 2016
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!