Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kaela
How popular is the baby name Kaela in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Kaela
- How many people with the first name Kaela have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6,109 babies born with the first name Kaela in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kaela to occupy the territory of Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France) with an estimated population of 6,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kaela? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1967 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Kaela first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kaela is Sunday, January 7th, 1894.
- What year had the most people named Kaela born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kaela was in 1996 with a total of 345 babies.
- Random Kaela Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kaela is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 28 babies in California have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Kaela: Your name in reverse order is Aleak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Alkae. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kaela popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kaela" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kaela as well as things modernly associated with the name Kaela such as celebrities named Kaela.
Origin and Meaning of Kaela
The name "Kaela" is of Hebrew origin, and it means "Beloved sweetheart". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kaela
Kaela Bresnan Twitter
What does the name Kaela mean?
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Eis for elate, you make others happy.
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Ais for adventure, take a new one today
Past life for Kaela born Jun 23, 1973
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.