Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kaeli
How popular is the baby name Kaeli in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Kaeli
- How many people with the first name Kaeli have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 2,057 babies born with the first name Kaeli in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kaeli to occupy the territory of Christmas Island (Australia) with an estimated population of 1,462 (as of June 30, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kaeli? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1982 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Kaeli first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kaeli is Saturday, January 12th, 1980.
- What year had the most people named Kaeli born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kaeli was in 1999 with a total of 113 babies.
- Random Kaeli Factoid: According to the 1986 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kaeli is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 1986.
- Weird things about the name Kaeli: Your name in reverse order is Ileak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ilaek. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kaeli popular?
Popularity of Kaeli as a first name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kaeli" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kaeli as well as things modernly associated with the name Kaeli such as celebrities named Kaeli.
Origin and Meaning of Kaeli
The name "Kaeli" is of English origin, and it means "Variant of Kay and Kayla keeper of the keys: pure". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Kaeli
Kaeli Smith Designs
Kaeli Eyelet Detail Dress
Kaeli Sha Farrow
What does the name Kaeli mean?
Kis for kindness, you always show.
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Eis for endear, all those you touch.
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Iis for interest, you show in others.
Past life for Kaeli born Aug 13, 1992
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.