- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kaena, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kaena" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kaena
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kaena
- How Popular is the name Kaena? Kaena is the 38,320th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kaena have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 82 babies born with the first name Kaena in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kaena to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kaena? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2004 when it was given as a first name to 12 new born babies.
- When was Kaena first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kaena is Sunday, September 4th, 1898.
- What year had the most people named Kaena born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kaena was in 2004 with a total of 12 babies.
- Random Kaena Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kaena is not a popular baby boy's name in Hawaii. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Hawaii have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Kaena: Your name in reverse order is Aneak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Neaak. How do you pronounce that?
What Kaena's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kaena mean?
Kis for kid, the child within.
Ais for accord, the harmony you spread.
Eis for electric, a sparkling trait!
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Ais for assertive, a great leader
Past life for Kaena born Aug 4, 1978
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Kaena
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).