in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kaheem, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kaheem" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kaheem
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kaheem
- How Popular is the name Kaheem? Kaheem is the 21,017th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kaheem have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 301 babies born with the first name Kaheem in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kaheem to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kaheem? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1980 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kaheem born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kaheem was in 1989 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Kaheem Factoid: According to the 1997 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kaheem is not a popular baby boy's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1997.
- Weird things about the name Kaheem: Your name in reverse order is Meehak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Meaekh. How do you pronounce that?
What Kaheem's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kaheem mean?
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Ais for activities, for you have many.
His for honest, something you hold dear.
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Eis for electric, a sparkling trait!
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Past life for Kaheem born Apr 16, 1949
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 425. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Kaheem
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).