in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kaimani, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kaimani" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Kaimani
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Kaimani
- How Popular is the name Kaimani? Kaimani is the 36,726th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kaimani have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 92 babies born with the first name Kaimani in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kaimani to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kaimani? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2006 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kaimani born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kaimani was in 2009 with a total of 12 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kaimani: Your name in reverse order is Inamiak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Inimaka. How do you pronounce that?
What Kaimani's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kaimani mean?
Kis for kindness, you always show.
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Iis for interest, you show in others.
Mis for mild, your mild and gentle way.
Ais for authentic, be real
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Past life for Kaimani born May 4, 1954
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 450. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Kaimani
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).