in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kainalu, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kainalu" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Kainalu such as celebrities named Kainalu.
Origin and Meaning of Kainalu
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
kai (â€œseaâ€) + nalu (â€œwaveâ€) = "billowy sea".
- A male given name.
Fun Facts about the name Kainalu
- How Popular is the name Kainalu? Kainalu is the 16,066th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kainalu have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 485 babies born with the first name Kainalu in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kainalu to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kainalu? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1991 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kainalu born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kainalu was in 2003 with a total of 32 babies.
- Random Kainalu Factoid: According to the 1997 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kainalu ranks 62nd in popularity as a baby boy's name in Hawaii. Imagine that, 22 babies in Hawaii have the same name as you in 1997.
- Weird things about the name Kainalu: Your name in reverse order is Ulaniak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nalukia. How do you pronounce that?
What Kainalu's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kainalu mean?
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Iis for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Lis for listen, one of your best traits.
Uis for unbreakable, your spirit is strong.
Past life for Kainalu born Dec 4, 2012
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Kainalu
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.