in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kaiveon, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kaiveon mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kaiveon
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
A is for adorable, how precious
I is for intense, your zest of living.
V is for valentine, a sweetheart you are!
E is for early, promptness is a virtue
O is for old fashioned, you cherish the past.
N is for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Fun Facts about the name Kaiveon
- How Popular is the name Kaiveon? Kaiveon is the 77,524th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kaiveon have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 7 babies born with the first name Kaiveon in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kaiveon? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2016 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kaiveon born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kaiveon was in 2016 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kaiveon: Your name in reverse order is Noeviak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Vokeina. How do you pronounce that?
What Kaiveon's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kaiveon born May 15, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Kaiveon
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).