Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Kaiya
How popular is the baby name Kaiya in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Kaiya
- How many people with the first name Kaiya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5,725 babies born with the first name Kaiya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Kaiya to occupy the territory of Montserrat (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 4,922 (as of May 12, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kaiya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1974 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Kaiya first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kaiya is Sunday, November 11th, 1945.
- What year had the most people named Kaiya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kaiya was in 2002 with a total of 388 babies.
- Random Kaiya Factoid: According to the 2011 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kaiya ranks 83rd in popularity as a baby girl's name in Hawaii. Imagine that, 12 babies in Hawaii have the same name as you in 2011.
- Weird things about the name Kaiya: Your name in reverse order is Ayiak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iaaky. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Kaiya popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kaiya" mean? The list below shows the origins of Kaiya as well as things modernly associated with the name Kaiya such as celebrities named Kaiya.
Origin and Meaning of Kaiya
The name "Kaiya" is of Japanese origin, and it means "Forgiveness". It's a name commonly given to girls.
- A female given name
Other Inspirations for the Name Kaiya
What does the name Kaiya mean?
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Past life for Kaiya born Sep 12, 1995
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.