in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kajira, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Kajira mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Kajira
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
K is for kindle, the warmth in others.
A is for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
J is for jewel, the sparkle in your eye.
I is for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
R is for rich, in the love from others
A is for admirers, and all that you have!
Fun Facts about the name Kajira
- How Popular is the name Kajira? Kajira is the 79,480th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kajira have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Kajira in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kajira? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Kajira born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kajira was in 1999 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kajira: Your name in reverse order is Arijak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aarkji. How do you pronounce that?
What Kajira's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Kajira born Jul 7, 1954
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Kajira
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).