in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Kalisi, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Kalisi" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Kalisi such as celebrities named Kalisi.
Origin and Meaning of Kalisi
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Kalisi
Mamaua Kalisi is an athlete for the Nauti (women).
Fun Facts about the name Kalisi
- How Popular is the name Kalisi? Kalisi is the 48,947th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Kalisi have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 41 babies born with the first name Kalisi in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Kalisi? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2003 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Kalisi first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Kalisi is Friday, January 15th, 1932.
- What year had the most people named Kalisi born? The highest recorded use of the first name Kalisi was in 2014 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Kalisi: Your name in reverse order is Isilak. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Skliia. How do you pronounce that?
What Kalisi's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Kalisi mean?
Kis for keen, your sense of honesty.
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Lis for loyalty, that you show.
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Past life for Kalisi born Dec 17, 2007
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Kalisi
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.